Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Introduction

I've been promising a post in this blog for what seems like ages. Its time to play catch-up.
How do I start a blog after 4 months in Thailand?

Do I go back and try and remember everything, I've done, list it and come across as some smug 'There was this one time' travel blogger?

Am I going to go all hippy and tell you how I'm on some kind of spiritual journey and how rewarding teaching is?

Will this blog patronise you with 'insights' into Thai culture as I try and educate your ignorant western minds?

Will it be a 'Brit' abroad gallery of loads of drunken pictures of 'hilarious nights out?

The answer is; probably a bit of everything. I don't know.

What I can promise that there is unlikely to be any chronological order to the posts, many events will be grossly exaggerated or completely made up (solely for my own amusement) and I will ocassionally change a few names to avoid upsetting people (at the same time as making it completely obvious who they actually are, sometimes with photographic evidence, just to make it extremely clear).

It's mid-term week here in Thailand, meaning that I have no lessons and plenty of time on my hands.
I'm half way through my placement so what better way could there be to begin than to publish a mid-term report?

No comments:

Post a Comment